The aim of this confidentiality policy
The aim of this confidentiality policy is to inform our site’s users about personal data we will collect as well as about the following points, if applicable:
- The personal data we will collect
- The use of the collected data
- Who has access to the collected data
- The rights of the site’s users
- The site’s policy on cookies
This confidentiality policy operates conjunctly with the general terms and conditions for using our site.
In keeping with the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD=GDPR), this confidentiality policy complies with the following regulations.
Any and all personal data shall be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency);
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and shall not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes. Further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89, Paragraph 1, not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (purpose limitation);
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which data is processed (data minimization);
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept updated; every reasonable step being taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, concerning the purposes for which it is processed, shall be erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; the personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as it will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89, Paragraph 1, subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by this regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (storage limitation);
- Processed in a manner to ensure the appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is solely lawful if – and to the extent that – at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in the controller;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
The users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- The terms and conditions listed in the confidentiality policy herein, and
- The collection, use and storage of data as set forth in this policy
Personal data which we collect
Data collected automatically
No data on our site is collected automatically.
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you access certain functions on our site:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Covering letter
This data can be collected in the following ways:
By filling in a contact or job application form.
Please note that we only collect data that helps us fulfill the stated purpose of this confidentiality policy. We shall not collect additional data without prior consultation with you.
How do we use the personal data?
The personal data collected on our site will solely be used for the purposes set forth in this policy or indicated on the pertinent pages of our site.
The data we collect when the user accesses certain functions can be used for the following purposes:
- Employment applications
With whom do we share the personal data?
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as the latter may reasonably need to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy.
We hereby pledge to neither sell nor share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- If required by law
- If required for any legal actions
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To buyers or potential buyers of this company should we seek to sell the company
Should you use the hyperlinks of our site to connect onto another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control whatsoever over their confidentiality policies and practices.
How long do we store the personal data?
We do not store user data any longer than the strict minimum to fulfill the purposes for which said data has been collected.
How do we protect your personal data?
The Purchaser retains, in keeping with current national and European regulations, a permanent right to access, change, rectify, oppose data portability of and restrict processing of any and all information pertaining to said person.
Although we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, the risk of harm nonetheless remains. As a whole, the Internet can at times be unsafe and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data above and beyond what is reasonably deemed practical.
The GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15 shall be considered minors for purposes of data collection. Minors are required to have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- Right to access
- Right to rectification
- Right to erasure
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
You will find more information about these rights in Chapter 3 of the GDPR (Articles 12-23).
How to change, erase or contest the collected data?
Should you wish for your information to be deleted or changed in any way, please communicate this to the personal data Controller, via:
Policy on cookies
A cookie is a small file stored by the website on the hard drive of a user. Its aim is to collect data relative to the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- Functional cookies
We use these to record any selections you make on our site for them to be saved for your future visits.
You can choose to be informed every time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to totally disable cookies in your web browser, although this may reduce the quality of your user experience.
We may use third-party cookies on our site for the following reasons:
- Optimize our website and service
Occasionally this confidentiality policy may be modified in order to maintain legal compliance and cover any changes in our data collection process. We recommend that our users check our policy from time to time to ensure that they are informed of updates. If necessary, we may also inform users of changes to this policy via e-mail.
If you have any questions you’d like us to answer, please feel free to contact us, using the following:
04 78 57 50 55
1 Rue de la Chaudanne, ZA Les Ferrières
69290 Grézieu la Varenne, FRANCE